About the company
- started in 2015 with the objective to apply novel seismic monitoring and processing methods to industrial applications in geo-reservoir treatments (geothermal, conventional and unconventional hydrocarbon), gas storage and mining industry projects.
- provides solutions for seismic monitoring and imaging, stress analysis and reservoir mechanics. Our expertise covers seismic services using microseismic monitoring combined with geomechanics. We offer integrated services combining development of monitoring concepts for short-term (stimulation, hydraulic fracturing) and long-term (production, injection, storage) applications.
- services cover the whole range of field operations (monitoring network design, data acquisition, and advanced near real-time processing of seismic data). This includes the use of borehole and surface seismic networks.
- combines leading scientists with academic and industry background in the fields of seismology, rock mechanics and reservoir engineering with more than 20 years of experience.
- combines experienced industry consultants and leading scientists with background in the fields seismology, rock mechanics, and reservoir engineering with more than 20 years of experience.
- provides customized solutions for seismic monitoring concepts:
- field operations incl. real-time data analysis
- advanced seismo-mechanical interpretation
- reporting and experts advice
fastloc GmbH - Flyer (663.5 KiB)
fastloc GmbH - Overview (1.5 MiB)