- Modelling low-magnitude induced earthquake detection limits for target areas foreseen for georeservoir production or storage.
- Optimizing passive seismic monitoring network layouts and monitoring conditions for near-realtime induced earthquake detection, location and relocation.
- Background seismicity monitoring before planned campaign.
- Near-real time microseismic monitoring using fastloc.REEL or fastloc.REEL-AI software packages: detection, location and relocation of earthquakes in near-reatime, calculation of earthquake source properties (magnitude, location, focal mechanisms, other source parameters), comprehensive internet-based feedback system to engineers (stimulation) and traffic light system operators via mobile phones and internet dashboard.
- Reprocessing and further interpretation of recorded seismic data using state-of-the art seismological techniques.